BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME.

"Begin at the beginning,and go on till you come to the end: then stop." (Lewis Carroll, 1832-1896)

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

"All right," said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. "Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Like Arthur Dent from "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", if you do not have a Babel Fish in your ear this blog will be completely unintelligible to you and will read something like this: "boggle, google, snoggle, slurp, slurp, dingleberry to the power of 10". Fortunately, those who have had the Babel Fish inserted in their ear, will understood this blog perfectly. If you are familiar with this technology, you will know that the Babel Fish lives on brainwave radiation. It excretes energy in the form of exactly the correct brainwaves needed by its host to understand what was just said; or in this case, what was read. The Babel Fish, thanks to scientific research, reverses the problem defined by its namesake in the Tower of Babel, where a deity was supposedly inspired to confuse the human race by making them unable to understand each other.

"DIFFICILE EST SATURAM NON SCRIBERE"

Beepbeepitsme has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.

Subscribe to BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Five Things About Me


Kill The Afterlife has tagged me for the "Five Things About Me" meme. So, this post is all about me.

  • 1. That is my real head.
  • 2. That is a real car.
  • 3. That is a real beach in Australia.
  • 4. The song, "Drive My Car" by The Beatles, must have been written for me because it has my blogname in it.
  • 5. That proves that either The Beatles were psychic or that Starsky and Hutch were. Take your pick.

Starsky and Hutch - "Drive My Car"

As tradition demands, I will now tag anyone else who reads this blog and would like to continue the "Five Things About Me" meme. A link back, would always be appreciated.



, , , , , ,

Link

11 Comments:

Blogger breakerslion said...

Starsky and Hutch were psychic. The Beatles were psychadelic.

21/1/07 12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The car looks right though somehow...:)

So what are the rules exactly Beep, just "5 things about me"? I'll start the guys at blognow on this one, there's a few I think would enjoy it...:)

21/1/07 2:46 pm  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE ted:

Yes, just 5 things about yourself in as much depth or scope as you wish.

21/1/07 3:12 pm  
Blogger Krystalline Apostate said...

So you look like the road runner? Must be hard getting dates (hehehehe).
Nice car.

21/1/07 4:54 pm  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE breaker:

Does that make the band "Third Day" psychopathic?

21/1/07 4:58 pm  
Blogger Krystalline Apostate said...

BBIM:
Hey, I just heard y'all have a poisonous snake problem over there.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6282075.stm
Obvious advice, but watch where you step, doll.

21/1/07 5:26 pm  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE ka

You mustn't have heard how aussie sheilas deal with snakes?

Bruce And Sheila In The Garden Of Eden - An Australian Bible Parody
http://beepbeepitsme.blogspot.com/search?q=bruce

22/1/07 12:59 am  
Blogger Mojoey said...

Hey - you cheated I did not get to put my picture up, although I've always been a bird watcher too.

22/1/07 12:30 pm  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE mojoey

And what a glorious picture it is of my roadrunner profile. lol

22/1/07 6:32 pm  
Blogger The Atheologist said...

Hey beepbeep,

What year is your Miata and how do you carry your surfboard in it when you go to the real beach?

23/1/07 7:35 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE atheologist

No surfboard here mate. I am too old to be willing shark fodder.

23/1/07 8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home