If You Don't Want To Question Your Beliefs, Censor Yourself Now
- How would you define God, and why are you so convinced that there is one?
- If everything needs a creator, then who or what created God?
- How can something that cannot be described be said to exist?
- Since there are countless religions in the world today claiming to be the one true religion, why do you think yours is truer than theirs?
- Can more than one of these religions be right?
- If you feel in your heart that your religion is the right one, how do you answer those of other faiths who claim the same thing?
- How do you settle the debate and find out which of these religions, if any, is the right one?
- Why does God allow all these false religions to exist?
- Is the bloody history of Christianity consistent with what is supposed to be a religion of love, or does it simply illustrate the consequences of abandoning reason for faith?
- If everything is the product of a grand design by an omniscient, benevolent designer, why is the history of life a record of horrible suffering, blundering waste, and miserable failures? Why does this God go through billions of years of such carnage without yet arriving at His goal?
- Why did God intervene so many times in human affairs during antiquity (according to the Bible) and yet not do anything during the Holocaust of the Second World War?
- Why should ones inner convictions about the existence of God indicate that He/She/They/It exists outside of that persons mind?
- Can a God who would abandon His children when they needed him the most still be considered all good?
- If something is not rational, should it be believed anyway?
- If the God of the Bible is all good, why does He himself say that He created evil? (Isaiah 45:7)
- Is there a better way than reason to acquire knowledge and truth?
- If you would answer "with faith", then why are there so many contradictory faiths in the world?
For more of these questions go to: SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BELIEF
LINKS:~ Atheists United