BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME.

"Begin at the beginning,and go on till you come to the end: then stop." (Lewis Carroll, 1832-1896)

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

"All right," said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. "Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Like Arthur Dent from "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", if you do not have a Babel Fish in your ear this blog will be completely unintelligible to you and will read something like this: "boggle, google, snoggle, slurp, slurp, dingleberry to the power of 10". Fortunately, those who have had the Babel Fish inserted in their ear, will understood this blog perfectly. If you are familiar with this technology, you will know that the Babel Fish lives on brainwave radiation. It excretes energy in the form of exactly the correct brainwaves needed by its host to understand what was just said; or in this case, what was read. The Babel Fish, thanks to scientific research, reverses the problem defined by its namesake in the Tower of Babel, where a deity was supposedly inspired to confuse the human race by making them unable to understand each other.

"DIFFICILE EST SATURAM NON SCRIBERE"

Beepbeepitsme has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.

Subscribe to BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We Know Why This Dog's Butt Itches

Click on image to enlarge




Well, we know why this dog's butt itches, but why does my blog itch? It is official folks. If you place "astrological meaning of itch in butt" into a search engine, you will find Beep! Beep! It's Me. I must say that I laughed so hard when I saw this that my little piscean butt began to itch.

So there you go, my blog itches. People do type some weird stuff into search engines. Another one that amused me was the search for "Show me a picture of the Devil with Eve." Whoever typed this one must be under the false belief that the search engine was "listening" to them...

"Happiness is having a scratch for every itch." - Ogden Nash

Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch


, , , , , , , , ,

Link

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Och Laddy! It's Angus MacDougal and his amazingly revealing bum. He's brilliant...:)

Hmm... We're about to get a new pooch. How do I test for this phenomena without upsetting the people selling it to me?

7/2/07 11:25 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Ask the shop assistant if there is anything strange with the dog's bottom. She might think that you are a pervert, but it might be worth the laugh or two you have afterwards.

Then ask for a discount if she sees an image of jesus there.

7/2/07 11:52 am  
Blogger Greg said...

Praise Dog!!

7/2/07 2:05 pm  
Blogger Benedict 16th said...

I saw this little web page on Exponential Function and when I got to the bit with this image/graph with the heading:
Figure 5 Biological Growth Curve
These growth rates with bacteria reach a point in time when they reverse the growth and the population decreases as a death curve. The S-shaped curve (A) represents the growth of a population when a new habitat is opened to an organism. Once the organism is established in the ecosystem, the population density remains relatively stable, marked by only minor fluctuations (B). If the population is kept in a culture in which the medium is not changed, after a time the population rapidly becomes extinct (C). The reason for this is not fully understood. If sufficient food and space is available, the growth can be prolonged but the population curve will soon collapse, possibly from the colony's own waste material. Is the human race headed in this direction?

For some reason when I thought of the whole religious "be fruitful and multiply" thing, I thought of bacteria dying in a perti dish and I thought of you....

Thanks Beep Beep
Benedict

8/2/07 1:31 am  
Blogger Aaron Kinney said...

(to be sung while looking at the dogs anus):

Then I saw his face, now IM A BELIEVER!

8/2/07 5:12 am  
Blogger Krystalline Apostate said...

Hmmm, so does anything that comes outta the dog's butt count as 'designed'?
So there you go, my blog itches.
I'd suggest you try Aloe BlogVera (hehehehe).

8/2/07 7:55 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE benedict:

I am not sure I want to be thought of when you think of bacteria dying in a petri dish, but I think I know what you mean. lol

RE aaron: I can't stop laughing about that now!!

RE ka: Poop via intelligent design, sounds about right if you ask me. My mother, who was probably stranger than myself, used to say things exactly like that.

Example:

Why would the most intelligent being in the universe create beings that had to poop? Surely he could have come up with a nicer system.

I think that by the end of her life, she had convinced herself that poop was evidence of the non-existence of god. ;)

8/2/07 1:24 pm  
Blogger media said...

Love your work! Nice site!

11/2/07 7:13 pm  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Thanks media. Call again. :)

11/2/07 8:39 pm  
Anonymous Gas Contractors Quincy said...

Hello nice post.

24/8/22 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home