BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME.

"Begin at the beginning,and go on till you come to the end: then stop." (Lewis Carroll, 1832-1896)

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

"All right," said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. "Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Like Arthur Dent from "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", if you do not have a Babel Fish in your ear this blog will be completely unintelligible to you and will read something like this: "boggle, google, snoggle, slurp, slurp, dingleberry to the power of 10". Fortunately, those who have had the Babel Fish inserted in their ear, will understood this blog perfectly. If you are familiar with this technology, you will know that the Babel Fish lives on brainwave radiation. It excretes energy in the form of exactly the correct brainwaves needed by its host to understand what was just said; or in this case, what was read. The Babel Fish, thanks to scientific research, reverses the problem defined by its namesake in the Tower of Babel, where a deity was supposedly inspired to confuse the human race by making them unable to understand each other.

"DIFFICILE EST SATURAM NON SCRIBERE"

Beepbeepitsme has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.

Subscribe to BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME

Saturday, August 26, 2006

What Is Your Political Compass?

As you can see by this grid, I am closest in political opinion to Gandi.

Take the test: ~ What Is Your Political Compass?

This is the grid which shows the political positions of some modern leaders. On this chart, I am closest in opinion to the Dalai Lama. I figure I am in good company.

What is really comforting about my position on the grid, is the fact that I am about as far away from all the people whom I consider to be lunatics. I am enjoying the fact that George and Johnny are much nearer to being fascists and Hitler lovers than I am. I am a long way away from ALL of the authoritarian bossy buggers including Stalin. Life is good. Sweet :)

LINKS:

~*~

"Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."

Link

10 Comments:

Blogger Lady Attis said...

Economic Left/Right: 9.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44

Yep, I'm an evil minarchist. :)

-- Bridget

26/8/06 3:51 pm  
Blogger MAX WELL said...

I resulted very close to you beep . . . . Amazing.

27/8/06 3:40 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE Bridget:
Well yeah, I know you are evil, I didn't know about the minarchist bit. ;)

27/8/06 4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome find! i took a test like this at OK Cupid but it was pretty ambigous and their parameters were poor.

28/8/06 5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, same area, though to the left and down of you, Beep... Like Sketchgirl.
Cool test!

29/8/06 1:32 am  
Blogger Jay Denari said...

Hi, all,

I came out in basically the same area as Beep & sketchgirl, a little more communist & more libertarian than Gandhi. Some of those questions were a little weird though & weren't phrased well.

29/8/06 2:07 pm  
Blogger rebeleyeball said...

I hit right about the same place as the Dalai Lama. Aren't you jealous ;-)?

29/8/06 4:21 pm  
Blogger Daniel said...

I was left of Ghandi and a little above. Perhaps there's hope for me yet although I doubt it!

29/8/06 6:57 pm  
Blogger dietcoupon said...

Most sane people I know, myself included, fall just about there :)

30/8/06 4:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im from Melbourne Oz.
Please check out these related references on the nature of the only True Politics.

1. www.dabase.net/coopcomm.htm
2. www.coteda.com

Plus references on the origins & consequences of the universal insanity

3. www.dabase.net/coop+tol.htm
4. www.dabase.net/spacetim.htm
5. www. dabase.net/2armP1.htm#ch2
6. www.dabase.net/dht7.htm

2/9/06 10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home