BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME.

"Begin at the beginning,and go on till you come to the end: then stop." (Lewis Carroll, 1832-1896)

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

"All right," said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. "Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Like Arthur Dent from "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", if you do not have a Babel Fish in your ear this blog will be completely unintelligible to you and will read something like this: "boggle, google, snoggle, slurp, slurp, dingleberry to the power of 10". Fortunately, those who have had the Babel Fish inserted in their ear, will understood this blog perfectly. If you are familiar with this technology, you will know that the Babel Fish lives on brainwave radiation. It excretes energy in the form of exactly the correct brainwaves needed by its host to understand what was just said; or in this case, what was read. The Babel Fish, thanks to scientific research, reverses the problem defined by its namesake in the Tower of Babel, where a deity was supposedly inspired to confuse the human race by making them unable to understand each other.

"DIFFICILE EST SATURAM NON SCRIBERE"

Beepbeepitsme has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.

Subscribe to BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Dusty Old Book In The Library - The Bible

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



~*~
Watch on youtube: ~ Ricky Gervais - The Bible
~*~
PS: I am going on holiday for about a week. So any of you who read my blog will have to be controversial without me.
~*~
~ May your thinking processes expand in order to surpass your blind belief paradigms, and may Darwin bless you with many beneficial genetic mutations. ~

Link

11 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Have a great holiday!

I'll look forward to your return... and more of the finest irreverent blogging. :)

10/8/06 12:31 pm  
Blogger MAX WELL said...

How? I thought you were in holydays.... !!!! So? . . . You are paid for bloging?! For Whom your working? . . .
(just Kiding)

Have a nice holyday, oops, a mean, vacations.

Are you going to leave open the comment moderation? or you still want to feel the -Control-? What if we (Jeff, Diki, the Troll, Anonymus, etc.) want to keep on discussing your points?
(...kiding)
Bye, have fun

11/8/06 5:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great break. I blog rolled you as you requested, albeit I blog rolled you BEFORE YOU ASKED! :O

Happy Holidays!

Bruce

11/8/06 8:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely enjoy your 'vacation' (as us Yanks call it ;) ), I'll try to be controversial, as expected!

-olly

11/8/06 8:37 am  
Blogger Mojoey said...

Funny - so Funny. Enjoy your break.

11/8/06 4:16 pm  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

I am truly offended that the pic you posted shows the Male Nipple!

(but not the gi'ls. What gives!??! {-; )

Happy Holiday!

20/8/06 12:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday! Come back SOON!!!! Awesome post!

20/8/06 4:55 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE sincronia:
I am not sure what you mean by "open the comments moderation."

I post every comment. I can choose NOT to post comments and I have this option because sometimes people post the same thing multitudinous times. In that case, I select that their comment is made only once.

If all comments were automatically posted, I would have to go back and delete the "cloned comments."

Then what you see on the blog is "comment deleted."

21/8/06 11:39 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

I am back. thanks everyone for leaving comments while I was away.

21/8/06 11:39 am  
Blogger MAX WELL said...

You know what I mean, Anyway, Whats the problem with having a thousand of the same comments. Just have to roll down to see the next . . . but it's ok. Is nice to feel the absolute control of your blog. I took off this from mine. Is a kind of a chalenge for me . . . but my traffic is really uncomparable. Anyway, for me ain't problem because nothing that occur may really bother.
Nice to have you back . . . How was it?

22/8/06 8:50 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE sincronia:

Holiday was nice and relaxing. Saw a bit more of the countryside, ate too much and had too many afternoon naps.

Life is good. :)

26/8/06 10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home