Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
"All right," said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. "Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"
- Name: beepbeepitsme
- Location: Australia
I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Like Arthur Dent from "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", if you do not have a Babel Fish in your ear this blog will be completely unintelligible to you and will read something like this: "boggle, google, snoggle, slurp, slurp, dingleberry to the power of 10". Fortunately, those who have had the Babel Fish inserted in their ear, will understood this blog perfectly. If you are familiar with this technology, you will know that the Babel Fish lives on brainwave radiation. It excretes energy in the form of exactly the correct brainwaves needed by its host to understand what was just said; or in this case, what was read. The Babel Fish, thanks to scientific research, reverses the problem defined by its namesake in the Tower of Babel, where a deity was supposedly inspired to confuse the human race by making them unable to understand each other.
View my complete profile
"DIFFICILE EST SATURAM NON SCRIBERE"
Beepbeepitsme has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.
Subscribe to BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME
<< I made this.(parenthetical remarks) was kind and/or evil enough to tag me also for one of these list things, so here's more than you probably want to know about me:Things I'd like to do before I die: ~
1. Stay in Raffles Hotel in Singapore.
2. Go back to Paris, but this time in springtime.
3. Be Anthony Kiedis's granny groupie. (in Paris)Things I cannot do: ~
1. Calculus 2. Chin-ups3. Reverse park. (Shame shame)Things I can do: ~
1. Fascilitate2. Create beautiful things
3. Pretend that I know somethingThings that would attract me to my significant other: ~
1. Kindness2. Kindness3. Kindness
"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." - Henry James Things I like to say: ~
1. "It's a wigwam for a goose's bridle"2. "The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today."3. "Twas brillig" Books I like best: ~
1. "Alice In Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll2. "The Twits" by Roald Dahl3. "Siddhartha" by Hermann HesseMovies I like to see: ~
1. "History of the World Part 1"
2. "Girl With A Pearl Earring"3. "Frida"I, in turn, tag