BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME.

"Begin at the beginning,and go on till you come to the end: then stop." (Lewis Carroll, 1832-1896)

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

"All right," said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. "Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Like Arthur Dent from "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", if you do not have a Babel Fish in your ear this blog will be completely unintelligible to you and will read something like this: "boggle, google, snoggle, slurp, slurp, dingleberry to the power of 10". Fortunately, those who have had the Babel Fish inserted in their ear, will understood this blog perfectly. If you are familiar with this technology, you will know that the Babel Fish lives on brainwave radiation. It excretes energy in the form of exactly the correct brainwaves needed by its host to understand what was just said; or in this case, what was read. The Babel Fish, thanks to scientific research, reverses the problem defined by its namesake in the Tower of Babel, where a deity was supposedly inspired to confuse the human race by making them unable to understand each other.

"DIFFICILE EST SATURAM NON SCRIBERE"

Beepbeepitsme has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts.

Subscribe to BEEP! BEEP! IT'S ME

Sunday, July 23, 2006

After the Rapture, Can I Have Your Car?


The Rapture Index is by no means meant to predict the rapture, however, the index is designed to measure the type of activity that could act as a precursor to the rapture.

You could say the Rapture index is a Dow Jones Industrial Average of end time activity, but I think it would be better if you viewed it as prophetic speedometer. The higher the number, the faster we're moving towards the occurrence of pre-tribulation rapture.

POLL: ~ After the Rapture can I have your car?


Link

11 Comments:

Blogger alphabitch said...

Well, if by "working" you mean "sends user to my technorati page" then yes, it's working just fine :)

I had to choose the first response option even though I am not Amish. I don't have a car though.

23/7/06 11:50 pm  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

After the rapture, I think we'll all get upgrades in everything!

24/7/06 1:52 am  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE alpha:

Damn, it isn't working properly. Ty for letting me know. I must have changed part of the code and stuffed it up.

RE lew:

Hands off the jaguar, I saw it first, lol.

24/7/06 8:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

24/7/06 12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to share my "Rapture Outdex" which, unlike the "Rapture Index," tells only non-fiction truth. The truth is that the "precursors" in Todd Strandberg's "Rapture Index" are on earth even AFTER the point in time where he places his rapture and moreover become more intense and reach fulfillment DURING the tribulation period. If Todd realizes belatedly that his "precursors" point to only a final coming of Christ to earth and not to a pre-tribulation coming that NO organized group ever believed in before 1830, he isn't saying! For the real skinny on how the ballyhooed rapture view began, visit Google and type in "Pretrib Rapture Diehards" and also "Famous Rapture Watchers." JE

24/7/06 2:48 pm  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

RE anon:

I figure the only way "the rapture" /armageddon will occur is because there are enough religious nutballs to MAKE it happen.

24/7/06 3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If any of you see a Porsche with the "W" bumper sticker, I saw it first!!! :)

25/7/06 2:47 am  
Blogger Dingo Dizmal said...

Rapture? I don't like rap very much, it always repeats bad ideas that are available to the gullible minds.
HEY! You left such a nice quote on my blog but no way to thank you.
Dingo the clown

25/7/06 7:25 am  
Blogger MAX WELL said...

OK, But its not a Jaguar. And you'll need a boat to take it to Australia. Being so close to usa, I'm almost sure we will not be the fortunate survivors.

Do you think there can be a harmless level in which humanity may have their religions?

25/7/06 8:52 am  
Blogger L said...

ha ha ha ha ha! linking to you...

25/7/06 1:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every Jehovah's Witness member will grow old and die just like everyone else.

There is no Armageddon that will annihilate 6.5 billion people,and install Watchtower leaders as world rulers.

Best regards,Danny Haszard

26/7/06 1:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home